Thursday, September 13, 2007

People Contours


During lunch today I was finally able to complete a contour drawing of people! I was lucky enough that they did not get up and leave half way through my drawing, that was probably the most difficult part of this assignment. . . trying to get the people to sit still long enough for me to draw them.

This sketch was my first negative space drawing of people. I think it turned out pretty well since just the thought of having to draw people scares me!


I was able to sketch this in psychology class before my teacher noticed that I was not paying attention. It was so funny because the people who I was drawing kept looking at me weird. They were probably a little freaked out that I was drawing them!


This was another drawing during class the other day where I was trying to pick up the basics on how to draw the human figure.

No comments: