Monday, October 8, 2007

Project 5: Metamorphosis

For this project we were told to select two different projects from two people in our IARC class and combine them into one final project. Then we were asked to draw 10 sketches to show the metamorphosis between the projects. Even though we only had a week to work on this we definitely had some wonderful ideas to work with.



Below are my five stages of my metamorphosis.

Stage one was Leah Petriccione's memory container.


Stage two was my mix of the two different projects that is closer to Leah's memory container project. I took the negatives from Leah's project and the egg from Lauren's project.


Stage three was my "Middle Mix" of Leah's memory project and Lauren's egg project. I used the geometry shapes from Lauren's egg project and the negatives and loose movements from Leah's memory box.


Stage four was my mix of the two different projects that is closer to Lauren's egg project. The shape looks more like Lauren's project but keeps with the transparency of Leah's project.


Finally stage five of the metamorphosis was Lauren Foster's egg project.


No comments: