Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ten Graphic/Media Designs

1. Titleist always does the best job with their graphics. They are able to catch your eye with the design and colors while keeping your focus on how their golf ball will make you play better.

2. Pepsi is my favorite drink and they are always coming up with new unique designs. I love the contrast of the blues and different shapes they use to capture our attention.


3. My new favorite snack are the Special K protein bars. They are delicious and make apparent on the label that you can lose 10 lbs in only two weeks. The Special K company is very successful at convincing the public to begin their diet with all their slogans and distinct colors.


4. The Deer Park label is so relaxing with its use of colors and setting that it draws you into believing that their water is straight from a fresh water creek.


5. What comes to mind when you think of the color orange and chocolate? Thats right . . . Reese's! I know for a fact that the label works because every time I see the mouth watering label it makes me crave the candy.


6. When I think of an energy drink I think of the late nights at studio and all my 24 packs of Full throttle. I love the different layouts of the cans and how the colors are not dull but pop right out at you conveying the feeling of energy.


7. When you think of chips and cheese you think of Doritos. Besides Lays, Doritos is the classic American chip that puts a whole nother meaning on Cheesy! I love the new designs on the bag that display the amount of cheese and flavor of the extreme chips.


8. Coca-Cola is the original soda that has kept with their original logo from the beginning. Although they have added to the backgrounds of their product labels they are most known for their coca-cola red.


9. One of the best designed software boxes is by Adobe. The colors get your mind going with imagination as you begin your journey with their software. Creative Suite 3 is relatively new so it is one of Adobe's top design softwares and it is well represented in the box layout.


10. I never used to be a cookie dough eating kind of girl until I was walking through the grocery store one day and I saw the packaging of the new Pillsbury cookie dough. Now I am addicted to it and basically everything else made by them! The label had such a big impact on me with its colors and mouth watering pictures of their food items.

No comments: