Sunday, February 20, 2011

i am now a certified wedding planner :)

For anyone who is serious about becoming a wedding planner, I highly recommend The Bridal Society Wedding Certification Course! I cannot even begin to tell you how much information i crammed in my head over the past two days and it feels phenomenal!


The course is taught by the amazing Laurie Hartwell, Owner of
A Wedding To Remember && President of The Bridal Society. Combined with her twenty plus years of experience and incredible personality you cannot afford to miss out on this course!! I have gained confidence, pride and
a new ambition to own my own business, that I never would have thought possible before this course!!
Thank you so much Laurie, you are truly incredible!

They tour around the U.S. so look for them in a city near you! It is worth the money people. All of my friends can tell you, I am NOT someone to sugar coat anything or lie about anything that has to do with me spending my time or money.
This course is worth every dollar :)

Check out more information on The Bridal Society Wedding Certification Program now!

No comments: