Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Entropy

The first week of school can only be summed up in one word, ENTROPY! I was having a very calm and successful first week until it came time for the studio class as a whole to come together on Friday. We were asked to create one huge project with our smaller and dissimilar projects. It was absolute mayhem because their should just never be that many people in one area trying to state their opinions at one time. I learned two important things last week one is that 60 people should never have to work together on anything and two that there is more to way finding than meets the eye. The picture that I chose represents how I felt while sitting in the lobby downstairs last Friday. Every one's words were getting lost in the chaos and I just ended up getting a big headache.

No comments: